Piece-Wise Affine function object
Class of MOBY-DIC TOOLBOX.
- nd - number of dimensions of the domain.
- nf - number of dimensions of the codomain.
- D - domain of definition of the function. D must be a matrix with 2 rows and nd columns. In the first row there are the minimum values for each component of the domain and in the second row the maximum ones.
- synthesisInfo - structure containing some information related to the circuit synthesis of the pwa function.
- getDomain - gets the domain over which the pwag function is defined.
- getNumberOfDimensions - gets the number of dimensions of the domain of the pwag function.
- getNumberOfFunctions - gets the number of different affine functions composing the pwag function.
- getSynthesisInfo - Gets information related to the circuit synthesis of the pwa function
- readSimulationOutputFile - reads the function computed by the digital circuit.
- writeSimulationInputFile - generates a text file with inputs for the circuit simulation.
- Alberto Oliveri (email@example.com)
Copyright is with:
- Copyright (C) 2011 University of Genoa, Italy.